Saturday, November 28, 2015

She Reads Truth :: Psalms of Gratitude, Day 3

Day 3 of She Reads Truth's Psalms of Gratitude has commenced! I would love for you to join me in digger deeper within Psalm 34:1-22.

This is a beautiful section of scripture packed with blessings and promises from the Lord! I am overwhelmed by His character that I have learned and been reminded of in this passage. The authors of this devotion want you to dig deeper into each gift that we are given in the specific verses below:

God’s gracious gifts to me!

verse 4:  He answers me
verse 4:  He delivers me
verse 5:  He sees me
verse 6: He hears me
verse 6: He saves me
verse 7:  He delivers me
verse 7: He protects me
verses 9-10:  He provides for me
verse 15:  He sees and hears me
verse 18:  He is near me
verse 18: He saves me
verse 20:  He protects me
verse 22:  He redeems me

http://shereadstruth.com/2015/11/18/you-hear-deliver/

 ---------------------------

Those who seek the Lord will not lack any good thing. Psalm 34:10

Because of His gracious provision, I will continue to be grateful. I am grateful for the truths found in scripture and seen to fruition in my own life. Lord, may my eyes be opened to Your blessings and provisions. May I continually turn back to You, in all things, and give thanks!

What new things are you learning about God while reading these Psalms of Gratitude? 

No comments:

Post a Comment