Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thankful Thursday

It's been a while since I've done a 'Thankful Thursday' post, so here goes...

I'm thankful for good news from the doctors. God is working in our dear little one's life and we are so thankful and blessed beyond measure! We know that He has her in His hands and we treasure all the encouraging news we get.

I'm thankful for time away. New York was awesome!  I'm so thankful to have spent time away with Tyler, it was a great time. I loved seeing The Lone Bellow in concert and walking through Times Square and Central Park. New York actually has seasons and experiencing that was wonderful!


I'm thankful for FaceTime. While we were away, we got to FaceTime with Harper and it was so sweet. FaceTime is totally underutilized in our house...to this I say 'no more!' I love that family near and far can see Harper grow and change through the technology we have.

I'm thankful for sweet giggles. Being away made me appreciate them even more. I want to make Harper laugh forever and ever because her giggle is quite possibly the sweetest sound she can make right now.


I'm thankful for Peppermint Mochas and Caramel Macchiatos. YUM! After being sick, one could enjoy a sweet pick-me-up. Both help me usher in the holiday season.

I'm thankful for GOOD Italian food. New York definitely knows how to do Italian. We were never disappointed. Cheese. Bread. Delicious Sauce. DONE.

I'm thankful for the truth in Proverbs 19:21, "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD'S purpose that prevails." Goodness, I need that continual reminder that His purpose prevails. Always. Forever. I'm so thankful for God's provision, in all circumstances.

I'm thankful for another book launch team endeavor, Breaking Busy. Here's a short bit from Alli Worthington's website on the book...'Sharing how society’s message of be more, do more, achieve more is keeping us from hearing God’s message to us, that doesn’t say ‘more’, but simply says ‘enough’. You are enough.'

What are you thankful for in this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment