Wednesday, January 27, 2016

His Love Never Fails : Guest Post at For the Love of Dixie

Today, I have the privilege of guest posting for my For the Love Sister, Lauren Flake – the founder of the blog, For the Love of Dixie and #texasstrong Fundraiser. This post was challenging to write because it begged me to reflect on what the Lord has done in our family over the years.

------------------------------------

I had never truly lost something before 2014.
Sure, a pet fish would bite the dust or a dog would run away, but the last time I had experienced loss was my grandmother. I was 6 years old. To say that I learned what grieving was during that time is off the mark...read more here.
 ------------------------------------

Jump on over to read all of Lauren's 'Permission to Grieve' series. Grab a cup of coffee and soak in truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment