Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break

During this week, I've been doing a lot of this...

And this...


Have I mentioned that I am NOT a runner?! I've signed up for the Cap10k that is in 2 WEEKS! Can I even run 3 miles without stopping? No. Will I still give it my all? Yes; however, I chose Homer to represent myself because that's how I probably look while running. Exhausted. Tired. Ready to give in. I guess I'm going through sporting phases. I gave running a try and apparently my body can handle 3.1 miles and then poops out on me. :) We'll see how the Cap10k goes!

I'm ready to move on to another athletic thing...like cycling! Tyler and I now both have mountain bikes. We've been trail riding, which is AWESOME and if you've never gone you MUST GO! It's incredible and exhilarating! My next physical goal will be to trail ride around Austin.

No comments:

Post a Comment