Monday, September 21, 2009

Kickin' It!

Things I want to do:

1. Decorate Tyler a killer birthday cake! I'm thinking a grill...he wants a new grill, I can't buy him a grill. So a grill cake will have to do!

I made his cake...it was a darn good one, if I do say so myself. After all, it was my first one, so I'm impressed with myself. I will have to post pictures once I upload them. =)

2. Learn to knit! One day, I want to knit a cardigan...but a cool looking cardigan.

3. Get better. I'm still not feeling well...boo!

In fact, I'm still feeling a little under the weather, but Tyler is now feeling bad! Prayers are much needed, especially since he will be having interviews for full time jobs! Yay! Praise the Lord!

4. Stay on top of school stuff! Hahahaha, I don't know if I'm writing this so much as a joke or maybe to motivate myself to actually do it! Hopefully the latter. =)

5. Get in the Word! For sure. This is something I ALWAYS want to do!

6. Make some "fall" themed cards and send them to others! I have always wanted to do, but I saw on the Jo-Ann website a template for a really cute one...so I may just have to do it!

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment